CANCER101 reaches approximately 100,000 patients and their families annually, but that is less than 1% of those that heard the words "YOU HAVE CANCER" this year. Thank you for helping us reach the other 99% of patients and their families in need.
A cancer diagnosis is often an overwhelmingly frustrating experience for patients and their families as they face a deluge of new information, confusing terminology and financial concerns, while forced to make life-changing decisions. CANCER101 meets people with cancer where they are and helps them navigate next steps. With your continued support, we are able to reach more patients and their families, and expand our programs and services to meet the needs of the cancer community.
Your 100% tax-deductible contribution helps support the emotional and educational needs of patients and their families.
It's not just about the disease. We are often so focused on tomorrow and the cure, which is important, that we lose sight of today and the impact cancer is having (and continues to have) on my life and how it has affected my family."
-Elizabeth R., NY, NY, Cancer Thriver